2. Cut the hole on the skin barrier according to the stoma size
7. When taking off the skin barrier, press the skin with one
hand and remove the skin barrier by the other hand
gentlly. If it is difficult, put some tepid water on for
minutes and then remove the skin barrier.
3. Put the gauza on the stoma to prevent the exudates from
outflow during sticking of skin barrier.
1. Before sticking hydrocolloid skin barrier, make sure
that the skin around the stoma is dry and clean. It is
better to make the skin around the stoma smooth
before using the ostomy bag and press the skin
barrier for minutes to enhance the adhesive ability.
2. Please shave the hair if there is too much hair
around the stoma, or the ostomy bag can not stick
well on the skin andfolliculitis will occur.
3. Please only clean the stoma from inside to outside
with lukewarm water, do not use disinfector,soap or
4. The hole of skin barrier should be 1-1.5mm bigger
than the stoma, otherwise bleeding of mucous
membrane or skin maceration will be caused.
5. If there is swelling for the ostomy bag, there is too
much intestinal gas inside the bag, please make
some small pinholes one the bag and add active
6. The ostomy bag should be stored in dry room with
temperature of 15-25℃, it should not be stored in
more than 40℃ environment, moist area or
7. Please put the ostomy bag into clean bag and
throw it into dustbin. Please do not throw it into the